- Here we grow again. Telerik acquires Fiddler. What’s next?. So. When can we look for nice Se integration with Fiddler then?
- Third-Party Issues and the Performance Ripple Effect is interesting, and something I’ve harped on consistently.
- Automated Web Testing with Selenium is 3.5 hours of videos on Se. That has my usual complaints; shouldn’t have Se-IDE, there is no such thing as ‘basic’ and ‘advanced’, etc. But its there.
- The Oracle Problem and the Teaching of Software Testing is long, but important to understand when doing automation. And its sad how many people don’t know this but automate anyways.
- Sure. A week after I write a web server for PHP to use in php-webdriver’s test suite I see this; PHP: Built-in web server. Welcome indeed.
- I want to start a company right out of school! is for designers, but applies just as much to programming/automation.
- This online markdown editor is awesome.
- Sauce Breakpoints seems like an interesting hack
- Since your scripts are just programs, they can call other programs. With python you can now do that with sh instead of subprocess (which always boggles me for some reason)
- Using a business readable language for browser automation talks about using a cucumber clone with haskell. The mind is blown.
September 18, 2012
A Smattering of Selenium #120
Leave a Comment »
No comments yet.