- Evolutionary Project Structure talks about a particular project structure, but this is one of those fun developer opinionated things to geek out on
- Testers Caught Sleeping on the Job is not browser-based, but you cannot bash sleeps enough. Also has a pretty amusing photo with it
- PHP: The Right Way is of course one person’s understanding of the ‘right way’ but still not bad.
- Automation is Code. But are your code conventions hurting you?
- Hate Eclipse for writing your scripts in? JetBrains has specials. I’ve only seen PyCharm, but it looked pretty nice.
- Has anyone tried manipulating tabs with WebDriver the way that is described in Closing Tabs in Chrome
- I haven’t watched it, but Moodle is now doing a series of videos on how they do automation.
- Want to hear Simon rant about how to Stop the rot: Banishing Flakiness from Selenium Tests with Simon Stewart? What are you waiting for then? Register already. Sheesh.
- The W3C has github-ified the html spec
- Looks like the Se Plugin for Jenkins has been re-written. Might be worth a look again.
September 5, 2012
A Smattering of Selenium #117
Leave a Comment »
No comments yet.