- The big news in the twitter-verse yesterday was the announcement of Apple Sauce and Android Sauce from Sauce Labs. I of course jumped all over that bandwagon with Apple Sauce and Android Sauce .. Yummy! (And Fully Supported)
- Use Xvfb, Selenium and Chrome to drive a web browser in PHP starts with the same-old, same-old, but scroll down to the bottom for squid and iptables and other things
- Integrating Selenium with ALM – a simple recipe shows how to do it, but I still say whomever packages this up really well will make a lot of money
- You Papers Please is something that will start to come up in the Se community soon-ish I fear.
- Emulator Networking is a link I wish I had before spending an hour or so trying to search SO etc. for it
- The Axis of Eval is just funny
- BrowsermobRESTclient is a Java client for the BrowserMob Proxy
- My Shallow Dive into iOS automation looks at the various options out there for native automation
- Py.Test is awesome. And makes my brain hurt.
August 29, 2012
A Smattering of Selenium #115
Leave a Comment »
No comments yet.