Back on the train again. Wow, the highway is screwed today.
- The Automation Litmus Test is one that most companies face, but now it has a name
- Okay, who has more info on the bots mentioned in Meet the ‘bots’ that edit Wikipedia? Highly doubt that they are Se powered, but it is a fun mental image
- Custom PHPUnit Annotations is useful magic if you are building out a framework
- I’ve linked to things before about where to put things and how to find them, and purpose-oriented tests continues that trend
- Moving Towards a Continuous Integration and Deployment Process is a nice explanation of how one team does Continuous Delivery. Notice how they use [human] testers.
- The PageFactory is magic. And magic is not always good. As Iain found out..
- Using By objects to verify if WebElement present
- Using By objects to locate WebElements inside other WebElements
- Using By objects in canned WebDriverWait ExpectedCondition
Now, if someone wants to solve these problems using PageFactory and then update the wiki page…
- The Simian Army has been unleashed! (Also know as the Netflix Chaos Monkey)
- Rants of a Madman – I don’t care if it’s automation, it’s still code! is full of the ironies that testers inflict upon themselves and their teams
- Capturing Performance Data from Selenium Tests is a recording from the July San Diego Web Performance Meetup
- I used to believe in the tooth fairy is a nice reminder to be open to changing your mind.