No. Really. A Smattering every day this week and I’ll have the link queue cleared.
- Mentioned in #74, Automating Web Performance data collection with BrowserMob Proxy and Selenium is more than just a link to GitHub
- Of course you are using the excellent Requests module rather than urllib2 which ships with Python; but are you using envoy instead of subprocess?
- Grabbing Screenshots of Failed Selenium Tests uses some JUnit magic. Also, gotta love articles that end in How easy was that?!
- Rackspace Open Sources Dreadnot – Aside from an excellent name, its based on Deployinator which is pretty darn cool and I saw in action the other week
- Geeks and Repetitive Tasks. Umm. Yup.
- Officially Introducing “SST” that this link is here is evidence that I should go through the queue from the top of the list. There was a screencast on SST in #75.
- 7 Deadly Sins of Automated Software Testing – nice article and as someone who has done linocut before, that’s an impressive print that is featured.
- Introducing Selenose is a Selenium plugin for Nose
- Two useful Firefox plugins I stumbled on are FirePath and Firecookie
- Sorting a million 32-bit integers in 2MB of RAM using Python is this edition’s geeky investigation
One thing I have done in these Smatterings is to not link to my own stuff, but am going to start linking to an article or two at the bottom of the Smatterings (unless there is general community backlash against the idea).
- In Introducing PHPWebDriver I unleash some code upon the world